Blogging – everyone talks about it but…
While it has become an important part of doing business, when we started discussing a Blog for our Firm there were 2 big questions. “What is it?” and “Why would we have one?” The answers are as follows:
1. Blog is a contraction of the term “web log”. It’s a place on a website to post information where anyone who visits the blog can write comments and join in a discussion about the information.
2. Here are some of the reasons why we decided to do it:
- It can be a tool for learning and reflection on timely and complex topics.
- It’s a place where our clients, colleagues and others can comment and join in discussion on important topics of the day.
- You will have 24/7 access to the information on the blog.
- Blogs are kept current and up to date.
- You can subscribe so you can receive new information as it is posted. If you subscribe, you are always current.
- The blog will also let us share news about what’s going on at Kardaras & Kelleher and is a place for you to share your news with us.
After serious consideration and a fair amount of learning, Kardaras & Kelleher has joined the blogging world. You can find the KKNY Law Blog on our website at www.kknylaw.com or go directly to the page at www.kknylaw.com/blog. Check out our posts and podcasts and make sure you subscribe so you receive automatic notice as new information is posted.
Our first post was “ Insurance Considerations When Issuing Policies To Foreign Manufacturers and Their U.S. Vendors” written by Kardaras & Kelleher attorney, Michelle K. Aiena. We think that in light of today’s global markets and insurance issues that this will give you some good ideas and trigger some interesting discussions. In case listening is better for you than reading on the site, you will also find the audio version under Podcasts and you can just download to your Ipod.
Future Blogs will have interesting information regarding our areas of expertise in Civil Terrorism Law, Mass Tort Litigation, Products Liability, Insurance Coverage Litigation and Interpretation, Toxic Torts, Maritime, and Government Relations. Come back to the KKNY Law Blog often for new posts or sign up for notification when new posts become available.
We hope that you will find our blog posts informative, engaging and useful to your business. Please add your comments on the site. Let us know what you like, dislike and what you would like to know more about.
We look forward to interesting discussions with you on the KKNY Law Blog!